Monday, January 8, 2007

Still counted among the missing

After tossing cushions and pillows, checking under sofa and loveseat and searching the dogs favorite hiding place, still no sign of the illusive and still missing #11 needle... so, one more search tonight and that's it - I'm buying another set!

Filling in the loops about me: In mid-December, I turned two fellow workmates into knitatics....Here is how it started: It was a dark and stormy night....NO, that's already been used.....It was a very bad day at the office and a birthday was approaching.....I said, let's all take lunch together at my favorite little place....The Yarn Basket....both gals got the basics and are hooked, yarn and keepers.....They bestowed family and friends with their therapies of love....and are now moving onto more advanced patterns. Ah, yes....I take credit for helping the GNP in our little corner of the world, while bringing peace and tranquility during a very stressful time.

Making my gift list for Christmas 07 (C07) and upcoming nuptials (my niece)...you know what they say about good intentions (the road to helP is paved with them)! Anyway, I work well from a list...so far, two sticks in progress for the nieces (C07), one stick almost done for a dear friend (C06 - yikes!) while visions of angora and mohair dance in my head! Today a fellow hipknit showed me a dear little hat pattern, so I will add that to my C07 list.

dearOne and I spent a relaxing Sunday, football for dearOne and sticks for me...dearDoggies curled up with us and were quite content.

No comments: